REQUIRES A COVER LETTER?: yes
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINE:
Stating in the “Subject: Psychologist”
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Mona Abboud
CONTACT PERSON POSITION: HR – Admin.
CONTACT PERSON EMAIL: email@example.com
The psychologist is a core member of the healthcare and PSS team at the BRAVE Project. He/She is responsible for the provision of all mental health services relevant to their scope of work and for providing psychological assessment and psychotherapy to community members in different locations including Palestinian camps and gatherings where ARCPA and its Sub-partners are intervening.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide structured clinical assessments and clear case formulation: Assess the needs of the beneficiaries on the cognitive, behavioral, emotional levels.
- Use standardized assessment tools
- Develop a consistent and acceptable treatment plan with clear objectives in relevance to the need assessment with a logical and consistent timeframe that includes estimated dates for case evaluation, closure, and post-support check-up.
- Monitoring and evaluating the psychological progress of the client.
- Maintain irreproachable levels of confidentiality.
- Work directly with the social worker and the PSS coordinator to develop intervention plans and follow-ups at the home level.
- Complete intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other documentation as necessary.
- Report regularly to ARCPA’s PSS coordinator.
- Participate in all internal meetings scheduled by the core PSS team.
- Participate in all relevant internal training scheduled by the organization.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Obtained a Lebanese colloquium certificate for clinical psychologists – or- Obtained a License to practice the clinical psychology profession from the Ministry of Public Health.
- Specialized Training is a plus.
- Previous NGO experience is a plus.
- Personal interest in educational and mental health issues.
- Willing to adhere to clinical schedules.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to develop reports with the patients.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, Patience, Trustworthiness, Empathy, Analytical skills, and Critical thinking.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to adhere to ethical considerations and principles regarding work with marginalized communities.